|
|
|
anadiemphúcvõ.
there's miles to go, but i'm almost there... |
|
|
|
Sunday, September 13, 2009,1:27 PM
Unhappy.
So the other day I got into a 'fight' with my friend. Well okay, so it was like "I'm getting pissed." Okay, boom, bam, offline. LOL. Well I actually blocked her 'cause I didn't wanna talk anymore but still. She was irritated and tired that day, yeah, should have cut her some slack. The conversation we ended upon was about antis. But before that, I had already been irritated with her because she was bring up Witch, who's Knight's.. (ex?)girlfriend. Over the summer, I had heard that Knight and Witch had broken up, however apparently she's been seeing them pass by in the school hallways together at least 3-4 times a day and asked me if they had really broken up. Uhmm.. well.. I don't know. But of course, then she keeps telling me about it. What was the point of that? She knows I like him. Was her goal to make me jealous or sad? Well yeah, congratulations, you achieved it. I may not have said it, but she should probably have seen by the irritation of my words. Later, I decided to go check out the youtube account of '4MINUTESUCKS.' I actually AM a fan of 4minute, not that I'm a die hard fan or anything, but I do like them. So I got on the subject of hating antis. Yeah, I mean, especially after what happened to Jaebeom, I'm even more pissed off at all the antis out there. And she just so happens to be an anti of WG. Okay, so while I was rambling about antis, I didn't exactly tell her I wasn't talking about her; since she was an anti that didn't voice her thoughts but rather just stated she disliked WG on her blog. I really didn't get the point of putting it there though. I don't know, I just don't see why she would. And I still don't. Even after putting thought into it. I mean, yeah, I guess you can put anything you dislike in your dislike section but.. I still don't FULLY get it. Whatever. That's just my opinion. Like how she has her's.
|
|
|
|
10 previous posts
Daily Digest ★
Past posts by month
September 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
February 2010 ★
June 2010 ★
July 2010 ★
September 2010 ★
October 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|