|
|
|
anadiemphúcvõ.
there's miles to go, but i'm almost there... |
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 22, 2009,7:58 PM
Unbroken.
Bonjour, je m'apelle Ana (: I can't summarize what I think about the last few weeks of high school in words! It reminds me of NOTHING from middle school. There are some things that make me go "Yep, I love being a high school-er!" but there are so many OTHER things that make me go "Wow, I miss how things used to be." I feel so PROUD, for the fact that I'm learning so much French! Next week, I'll be joining a group called O Ambassadors which will be focusing on ... basically charity events and I'm very excited for that. I've re-met a lot of enemies. A LOT. Some friends have turned into enemies, or people I try to avoid. I'm suddenly finding myself OBSESSED with Knight. I'm constantly looking for him, wondering where he is, or staring right at him (of course, hoping he doesn't notice). And if I were just a little on the emo side, I might be breaking down in the middle class because I know the one in his thoughts isn't me. I never realized how MUCH I liked him. Yeah, I've liked him ever since February, but it was always just some minor crush, like I've always had. But I'm following Naomi's advice. It's just puppy love. A little too hard. I'm now caught into what I call an 'imaginary drama' which is basically the fact that I'm starting drama with myself. Thinking too much and bringing it over proportion. But that's just the kind of girl I am. (Thanks Herlyn eunnie for being there!) I'm going to have REALLY, REALLY buff calves by the time I graduate. I'm constantly running from this wing to the other and not to mention I walk to and from school (most of the time). And then my shoulders are going to be lop-sided (from carrying a one-strap backpack). My forearms are going to pop veins (for when I carry books). I'm gonna be one messed up demon xD It's crazy this year. So many things have changed. For the better or for the worst I still don't really know. I haven't really noticed any guy other than Knight so far... and I'm suddenly thinking maybe I'll be obsessed with him all year while he's got Witch #2 in his arms -____-' Great. Life hasn't changed though, at least I know I'm not in a dream. It still hates me like usual. I'm thankful to everyone who's there at school to laugh with me and pull my mind away from the jerk that's in my heart, and all the friends online that I can talk to like I've known since forever. Thanks <3 As to the academic side... I'm learning absolutely nothing. Well, just french, some bio material, and social studies. Unlike Amber, Social Studies is one of my favorite classes. I absolutely HATE Ms. Otte and her class. She's cold, and she hasn't made a good impression on me. First, she loses like 1/6 of the class' essays, then she doesn't answer my question, then she thinks that she can just make us grade her papers for her, then she breaks her promise on playing silent ball because she was busy rambling! French- I like that class except for the fact that I was totally humiliated today (well for me, it was baaad). She had called on Ana C. to read and I thought she meant me so we both spoke up and... well I hate being rejected -_-' English- HATE. Intro. To Foods- Of course, being that Knight is in there, it's one of my favorite classes. Michael's there next to me to talk to and then Mrs. Nissen has a really gentle voice and actually likes me. (+11:11AM takes place there!) Math- It's a sad time of the day ): I can't sleep in it, yet I want to. Bio- Mr. Tepp is pretty cool, and I'm actually slightly learning. I think he hates me though. Thanks Thien -_-' Social Studies- Haha, although Stadem's obnoxious, he's hilarious (:
|
|
|
|
10 previous posts
UGGGGGGGGH. ★
Unhappy. ★
Daily Digest ★
Past posts by month
September 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
February 2010 ★
June 2010 ★
July 2010 ★
September 2010 ★
October 2010 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|