anadiemphúcvõ. there's miles to go, but i'm almost there...

WARNING: You've entered a world of nonsense.
facebook plurk youtube twitter
Thursday, July 1, 2010,1:59 AM
Omona

It's another year already. I'm 15 years old now, and although my birthday has come around for the past two hours, the impact of another year has finally hit me. Wow. 15. Also known as halfway to 30.
Where is time going?! I remember I was a 14 year old excited upon entering high school just ... "seconds" ago, and now I'm an upcoming sophomore?!

Anyway, it feels nice to be wished a happy birthday continuously on facebook. XD It makes me feel like I actually have a life and friends or something--PFFT. Thank you, mother.
Listen to muh moosik` :{D

10 previous posts
Pfft.Because I'm stupid.S'il vous plaîtJe t'aime moi amour.Unbroken.UGGGGGGGGH.Unhappy.Daily Digest
Past posts by month
September 2009January 2010February 2010June 2010July 2010September 2010October 2010
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.